Sharing my passion for handcrafted jewelry, paper making, and living a creative life.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

60 in 60 Day 43

Due to many different reasons (excuses?) and way too much procrastination, my challenge to do something creative every day for the 60 days leading up to my 60th birthday this summer, and to post about it, was drastically derailed.  I'm not going to even try to catch up now on posting  for Days 14 through 42 but I gathered and processed lots of plant fibre, made paper, did two encaustic paintings, made a few bracelets, took lots of photos, and taught a mosaic workshop.

Today I restored order to my studio to get ready for a creatively productive summer.  Keeping things tidy with so many different interests is an ongoing battle.




I love this old dental cabinet for jewelry making supplies.


And printer trays for beads.


I keep my tools handy in vintage wooden boxes.

I finished one pair of earrings today but got started on several more.  Busy day tomorrow!

Made from copper pennies and freshwater pearls with sterling silver ear hooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It means a lot to me.